Fashion Hacks Every Man Should Know
- Who has the time to spend hours on shopping? However, the everyday wear, especially jeans start showing wear soon. You can now make the old denim as good as the new one without visiting the mall. Rub and strap a razor on the old razor around twenty times. This will remove the unwanted bubbling from the jeans. This even removes the layer of dirt that is accumulated with time and the jeans will retain its old texture.
- Men and stain on the white shirt come hand-in-hand. It is a common sight, especially after the night of indulgence. The stain of red wine is tough to deal with. Don’t worry anymore. White wine dissolves the anthocyanin that gives color to the red wine. So, rinse the cloth in white wine and see the stain disappear.
- Getting rid of the gum from the clothes have been your nightmare right from childhood. You can now remove them effortlessly. Leave an ice cube on the gum for 15 minutes and it will be removed completely.
- Men usually sweat a lot and the sweat retention in the neck area leads to yellow stain. Do not rub it hard with detergent as it deteriorates the quality of the material. Just soak the shirt in a detergent and apply the stain remover on the yellow rings. Leave it for 30 minutes and then hand wash it. Rinse the collar gently. This is the best way to remove the stain of the collar.
- The shoes speak a lot about the personality of an individual. Polishing the shoes takes up a lot of time in the morning. Leather oil is the best option to polish your formal shoes. However, for quick fix olive oil is perfect. It provides instant shine to the footwear and the dirt won’t stick onto it.
- Stinky shoes is a prominent problem during summer. You need not worry about the embarrassment anymore. Just stuff some newspaper in the shoes at night before going to sleep. The papers will suck the odor by evening and you can don the fresh pair in the morning.
- You can even unshrink your clothes. Soak the clothes in the mixture of hot water and hair conditioner for five minutes. Then, stretch it carefully and gently. It will revert back into its normal self.
- Are you fed up of wrinkles on your cotton shirt? Here’s what you can do. Toss the shirt into the dryer with an ice cube. There are other ways to remove the wrinkles without using iron. Just hang up your garment in the bathroom while you’re showering. The steam will smooth out the wrinkles in about 10 minutes.
- The colorful season of summer is accompanied by sweat that ultimately leads to body odor. Moreover, the summer fragrance evaporates from your skin as soon as you apply it. Perfume is sprayed in the neck area and wrist generally. The non-conventional body parts like chest biceps can help the cologne last long. The lotion or moisturizer that you are applying should be fragrance-free. This will help the scent hanging about on the skin for longer.